Happy 4th of July to everyone. Our family had a great time. The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, and I love making it fun for my kids. We had a great day, and the fireworks were amazing. Sometimes I absolutelylove living in a smaller city like St. George, because it has a small town feel, and so much to do on holidays. Overall with two young kids who had just gotten over being super sick the day before we had a great time. It is great to be able to celebrate our beautiful country. It is such a blessing to be able to raise my family in such a great place, I am so proud to be an American.I have added a slide show of pictures below, ENJOY.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th of July to everyone. Our family had a great time. The 4th is one of my favorite holidays, and I love making it fun for my kids. We had a great day, and the fireworks were amazing. Sometimes I absolutelylove living in a smaller city like St. George, because it has a small town feel, and so much to do on holidays. Overall with two young kids who had just gotten over being super sick the day before we had a great time. It is great to be able to celebrate our beautiful country. It is such a blessing to be able to raise my family in such a great place, I am so proud to be an American.I have added a slide show of pictures below, ENJOY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I used to believe that the 4th of July was my favorite holiday but that was when I lived in Vegas and you could do your own fireworks. For the past 6 years I haven't been able to do my own and it just isn't as much fun. Your family sure is cute!
Looks like you had a FUN 4th of July!! Your family is SO cute Kelly!
Post a Comment