Monday, August 4, 2008

Moms Rule!


So normally I would feel guilty for not spotlighting my beautiful children, but this women is amazing. Being a mother I understand how your whole life is given to your children, for me that has always been my dream to be a wife and a mother, and I am already a winner because of the beautiful children I get to live with every day, but I also understand that there are so many women out there who have amazing dreams that they sometimes feel thay cannot achieve, because they have kids, are to old, or may not look like every women on a magazine cover...etc. Melissa Lawson has proven that it does not matter how many kids you have, how old you are, or what you look like (she has lost 70 lbs. so far on the show) Tonight she won Nashville Star. Me and Prince Have religiously voted for her, and we never vote for any other show. I have never seen my husband jump so high when she won, (not even during a Lakers game :)) She is a mother of 5 boys all under the age of 10, and has an INCREDIBLE voice. So for all you women and mothers out there you can achieve and dream you want. Remember shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars

No comments: