Seriously, I have to stop laughing... it hurts! It hurts!
That is too funny!!! I may have to elf myself- that's classic!
that's awesome! we did that least year and sent them to our families! TOO FUNNY! ;)
i meant last year.
So you were holding out with the mad dancing skills....Rock on Shoroye Family Rock on!
I didn't see what the funny post was.....for some reason it wasn't working! Darn it! But it's cool to find ur blog.scroll down to next post to see my other comment.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seriously, I have to stop laughing... it hurts! It hurts!
That is too funny!!! I may have to elf myself- that's classic!
that's awesome! we did that least year and sent them to our families! TOO FUNNY! ;)
i meant last year.
So you were holding out with the mad dancing skills....Rock on Shoroye Family Rock on!
I didn't see what the funny post was.....for some reason it wasn't working! Darn it! But it's cool to find ur blog.
scroll down to next post to see my other comment.
Post a Comment