So I have finally found the official name for my childrens issue...Santaphobia! It is real, and my children are full of it. So tonight we went to our ward Christmas party and after dinner and the program we decided to sneak out the nearest exit before Santa showed up. We are leaving out the exit, and a member of the bishopric says" watch out Santa is coming through this door "next thing you know we are face to face with Santa in the doorway, Samarrah starts screaming and takes off running, I was holding Ayo so he did okay, but me and Prince are busting up while he picks her up and tries to calm her down. We could not have timed it worse. So we finally got out of there, and it was SNOWING outside. AHHH! it was so exciting. We drove the kids around to look at Christmas lights, and as we drove past the temple, Samarrah said " Mommy I think the temple is cold, the temple needs a jacket." it was adorable. It was so much fun!
So I cannot post without pictures so I included pictures of our tree, stockings, and the foam Santa house me and the kids made. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Wow! Talk about decking the halls! You are putting me to shame!!! Love your tree- that's so cute about the temple being cold! I can't wait to see you this week!
I am kinda jealous of your holiday trimmings! We are bare at our house. I just need little elves to come over and put it all up- then continually remind the two years olds "don't touch!" a million times a day. Merry Christmas!
It was so fun to see you and your cutie patootie kids! I love your blog! We'll hafta make a trip up to St. George to see you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment