Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Perfect Day

So living in Beautiful St. George, we get perfect days even in the middle of January. On Saturday we took the kids to our favorite park in Washington City. It was so much fun, Samarrah loved chasing her dad and the basketball and even had her first experience in a public bathroom, she did great, I was the one disguisted! Ayo would not let thefootball go, he ran around with that for an hour, it's funny, cause it is almost as big as he is, but his dad is training him early. It was the perfect Day!
For Christmas we bought Samarrah a little baking set, On Sat. She helped me bake cookies and even got to bake them on her little cookie sheet, it was a lot of fun, and something I ned to do more often with her.




4 comments:

Melany said...

Awesome pics Kel. Although, someone should do something about your daughters hair when she is baking. A nice pony perhaps? Just like her aunt Mel. :)

craftyashley said...

That sounds like a really great day! Don't you just love those!

Alyson said...

Great Pics Kel! I love the little apron and cookie sheet:) And you're right the football is almost as big as he is:)

lacie tidwell said...

Ahh... I love perfect days! I miss St. George! Those cookies look pretty tasty!