Some may find this gross, but I had to have a picture. Ayo is the booger bubble master!!! We have been wiping a lot of these lately
Playing at the park as much as possible, especially with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Alyson!
Most exciting of all Samarrah turned 3. We had a great party in Vegas and a more quiet one at home. She got some great presents (her dads favorite are her Nikes, and the are pink and sparkly PERFECT) It only took me, my mom and Alyson 2 hours to decorate the cake, nut it was lots of fun and well worth it! Samarrah is our star. She is so intelligent, I never thought my 3 year old would be talking back to me, but she definetly does, and sometimes it cracks me up! She is a potty training superstar! She loves all things pink and sparkly! She loves to sing her scripture scout songs (they have the best message and she always seems to know when I need to hear how much Heavenly Father loves me) She loves to say prayers! She is a great big sister. I cannot believe she is three, it seems so old, I am so excited for this next year and what it has in store for her. Here are a few pics from her big day!!!
F.Y.I The kids just went to the doctor........
Weighing in at 35 lbs. and 39.5 in tall Samarrah!
and at 26 lbs. and 33.5 in. tall Ayo!
5 comments:
Sorry to hear lightning has struck your family twice- not a fun way to start off the new year (it sucks actually anytime- Anyhow, those pictures are CUTE (although the snot bubble is gross- ewwww- :) anyhow, Samarrah's cake is AWESOME! You guys did a fantastic job! you've got talent!
Seriously, that cake is a work of art! I can't believe you could bear to cut it up and eat it!
I'm sorry to hear about the lightning and such. I too have been trying to avoid the angry/frustrated posts. Everybody is so frustrated lately!
Stay positive! It's great to hear from you!
hi kelly!
hope you guys still remember us! I can't believe your baby is already 3! I can't believe with ours too. Time is just running so fast anyways. I've just started bloggin and im so excited to see a lot of our old friends here. Regards to your family and Prince, from Jayson and Lally
Good gracious girl that cake rocks!!! And you did pretty much all of it so kudos to you!! You are an amazing wife and mother and I look up to you.
P.S. I love the pic fo Ayo at the top of the evicerator:)
I can not wait till this summer when I have the possibility of hangin' out with you and your snot-nosed kids at the evicerator. Love forever.
Post a Comment