Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Shizzle on the Dizzle!

Yea! pictures and lots of them. A little bit of what we have been up to!
Samarrah and Ayo have those great moments where they are all cuddles and kisses, so I hurried and grabbed the camera to document it


Another park adventure at a new park we found near our home. It is pretty retro, it has lots of fun stuff, but was a little advanced for our little ones, but they still had tons of fun!



So here are a few things that I have been up to, I had to take a picture of all of Samarrah's bows and clips. I think I am addicted, I made all but one of those. I feel the need to make a new one for every new outfit, holiday, etc.....

So I am by no means a seamstress, but I enjoy sewing with my limited skills, and enjoy a project that only takes a few hours, I usually do all of my sewing during naptime. this skirt I made for Samarrah is so easy. Here is the site
http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/photos/twirly_skirt/


This sundress I made took about an hour, and it is sooo cute on a little girl, the top of the dress is held by the bow, but projects together tok only two yards of fabric, I just switched them for each project. She looks so cute n this fun dress, here is the site...http://habitual.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/habitual_simplesundress.pdf


Of course I did not want Ayo to feel left out so I made him a cape out of some extra fabric I had, he loves wearing it and running around the table it is so cute!!!

So my photography does not do justice to these fun things, sorry! We are hanging in there, waiting to hear back from schools, and planning our near future! Hope everyone is doing great and staying POSITIVE! that's all we can do, right?

7 comments:

Pamilya Catubay said...

you are so crafty! I made some for my daughters too and it's just so fun having to do it and not paying too much in comparison to mall prices, we are actually planning on doing a bow business, check my other blog, cutiebows.blogspot.com

craftyashley said...

I love that new park! I want a retro park!

lacie tidwell said...

AMEN (we're hanging in there with you!) hope you guys hear back soon!
Ahhh life just seems super crazy right now! Anyhow love all your projects! The skirt- the cape the dress! So fun! And your bows- quite the collection! I need to get a holder- ribbon or something for all of Hailyn's bows- seriosuly the girls got accessories! (every girl needs accessories right?) anyhow- hope you guys are doing well- hope you hear back soon! Miss ya!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Soo cute! You wouldn't want to make any more bows would you? I bought a whole bunch for Skylee but many of them are missing now. Let me know what you think I would love to pay you for them...

Janssen said...

Wow, I'm very impressed! Your sewing skills are awesome!

Alyson said...

You pretty much rock...that's all I can say, and that about says it all:) Love you!!

Bre said...

K, it's been weeks now without any shoroye shizzle. What's up! Are you still in Vegas? Hope things are going awesome with you guys.