
So as most of you know we are moving to Vegas, but we just found out today that Prince got into the Masters of social work program at UNLV. We are so excited! We have a lot on our plates right now, and are headed to conference this weekend, but I promise to fill everyone in on the details!!!
8 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!! That's awesome, What a blessing. It all was meant to be wasn't it? I'm so excited for you guys
Congratulations. You will have so much help with your family there.
Do you guys need a house? Our neighbor is renting one out and I'm kinda in charge of it. :)
Email me! craftyashley@gmail.com
....and YAY! We can hang out again!
WHAT???? YEAH!!! That is super exciting! when are you moving? That is so awesome- I'm stoked! We can have playdates ect. with the kiddos! woohoo! Congrats- that is super exciting- yeah!oh and have fin at conference!
Um, no I didn't know you were moving to Vegas! Wooppee! Where are you guys gonna live? Congratulations to Prince on getting into the program!!
So the proverbial cat is out of the bag:) I am so amazingly excited for you guys to come and stay clost to us. I miss you!!! Have a blast at conference, good luck on the pictures and remember my points are your points:)
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Oh, wait. I already new that...congrats anyway :)
Post a Comment