Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am finally OPEN

So I have finally opened my own business. It is called Angel Blossoms It is just a start and I will be adding new things often. I have items for babies and kids, but will be adding things for moms too! The site is angel-blossoms.blogspot.com. It has been really fun getting this started, and I have even had my first sale. I will be selling some items at a childrens consignment event for anyone living in Vegas it is the weekend, I checked it out the other day and there is a lot of things for very inexpensive check them out at astheygrowlv.com,

Check out my site! angel-blossoms.blogspot.com Tell your friends, and if you want something you don't see e-mail me I we can work something out. Love y'all. Thanks for the support while the hubbys been gone. You guys are great!


angel-blossoms.blogspot.com

3 comments:

craftyashley said...

OMG! Such cute stuff! You crafty maven! When/where is this event? I'd love to see you!

lacie tidwell said...

woohoo! you're awesome!

lacie tidwell said...

PS- love the butterfly hairbow holders;)