I had to write this somewhere and it will be forever here if I blog about it. Today was National Donut Day and they were giving out free donuts at Krispy Kreme. Me, my mom, and sister packed up the kids and headed out for our free donuts. We were eating our fantasticly delicious donuts when Samarrah got a sad look on her face and said " Oh No there is a hole in my donut" It was so funny. Everyone around us started laughing, it was classic. She is so bright and says the funniest things, it is just great to see her grow up into such an amazing girl.
I have tons of pictures to put up, we helped my parents demo their backyard, and fill two dumpsters, it was HARD work, but lots of fun! I have no new pictures because m camera broke, I am having a hard time surviving, but will hopefully get my new dream camera soon!!!!!! Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment