Monday, July 6, 2009
2nd day
Our 2nd day in San Diego we headed to La Jolla Shores for some beach time. It was a BLAST! Samarrah LOVED the water, Ayo did NOT. He was content sitting in the sand with his "Shobel" He was fine if we carried him out into the water, but wanted none of it by himself. Samarrah was obsessed with the water, she would fall in and the waves would go over her, and she was laughing, she was so happy! It was the most relaxing place, me and Prince took turns just being out in the water by ourselves, and it was so serene. I realized the beach is the perfect vacation, everyone is content doing what they want, and eating all of the treats that they want. It was a perfect morning( minus the horrendous sunburn I got, go figure the whitest person in the family was the only one without sleeves, I learned my lesson.) I had 50 million pictures but only picked 10, it was rough, ENJOY!!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FUN! cute pics! we were in Newport for the 4th- Hailyn's first beach trip- I shold post pics- the beach is awesome- cute swimsuit!
Post a Comment