Sunday, August 16, 2009
First Fancy Clothes
So I am finally putting up some of my sewing creations. These first outfits were ones I made this week, I saw a dress online and really liked it so I took Samarrah's measurements and got to work. It was a lot of trial and error with measurements and stuff, but I am happy about the outcome (her sleeve did start coming off in Sacrament Meeting, and was held together in nursery with a bobbi pin) but she loves it. And after making such a cute outfit for Samarrah I couldn't leave Ayo out so I whipped up a vest and bow tie, he looks adorable. I love being able to see something and try and make it. I also love that all of these projects were free to make thanks to the extensive fabric collection my mom has.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awesome pics- and outfits!!!! TOO CUTE! I love the crayon roll idea too- Hailyn needsone of those- you are a talented lady!
I didn't know you were a seamstress!! They look awesome...
Woah! Those are so fancy! I love the dress! (of course- being partial to all things frilly and girly!)
So super cute! If I bought a bunch of material, would you show me how to make those coloring totes? They look so nice and organized!
Wow, I'm super impressed!
Post a Comment