Sunday, September 27, 2009

Three Ring Fun!

on the 18th we went to the circus at the Southpoint. It was a blast, the kids loved it, and all of the adults loved it too. The acts were really fun and entertaining. We saw tigers and elephants, they had the quickchange couple from America's got talent, a man shot himself out of a cannon, there were lots of acrobatics. We had a great time with the family. It lasted a LONG time and by the time we got home it was 3 hours past the kids bedtime, but well worth it. Here are a few of our memories from that night (there were tons of pictures taken) My dad was there, I don't know how he flew under the radar for pictures, but he was there too.









2 comments:

Bre said...

I don't know when I became your blog-stalker, but yeah...we went to the circus too! I liked those quick changer people!

lacie tidwell said...

how fun! I didn't know there even was a circus at the southpoint- I live downt he street from the southpoint- wow! time for me to get with the game- looks like it was a blast!