I made the kids St. Patricks day outfits. ( I had to, It is an addiction) Samarrah's was made out of an old shirt Alyson had and Ayo's was made out of a mans shirt. I could just eat them up they are so stinkin cute!!!
Supermodels!
I made them there own little pots of gold for St. Pattys. The leprechaun came and left them a trail of glitter leading to their gold, they loved it!
One Monday night we decided to walk to Yogurtland (our most favorite place on earth) it was REALLY REALLY windy and cold so we busted out our hats and scarves and ventured out. We almost got hit twice, IN CROSSWALKS, but we gave those cars the most evil stink eye we could. No wonder nobody walks anywhere anymore, you are taking your life into your hands!
We got quite a bit of rain these past few weeks, and one day my kids decided to go out and actually play in the rain...You might be saying kids do this all the time...not my kids EVER..We were so proud of them getting wet and dirty! It was fantastic.
1 comment:
I love the car and nice job on the outfits they are stinkin cute!
Post a Comment