Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter Fun

Easter was a lot of fun. We had a great time hunting for eggs, and it was fun because the kids really got Easter this year, and hopefully they are remembering the real reason (I am sure that it is tough for a 2 and 4 year old to understand fully). They know Jesus loves them so that is what is most important. We had a great time watching conference as a family. It was really great, there were a lot of great talks about things I was able to instantly take and use in my life now. The kids were really good and loved pointing out the prophet when he was on TV. All in all it was fun to spend time with family and celebrate such an important season.







I decided this year to tackle Easter outfits for the kids. I knew kind of what I wanted to make and went for it. I used a satin for Samarrah's skirt and had to work with it a little to get the right amount of "bubble" in the skirt. I am really happy with how they turned out. I LOVE Ayo's pants and bow tie. They were really easy to make. What a handsome guy and Gorgeous girl!



2 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

CUTE! I love Samarrah's dress!!! you are talented lady!

Lucia said...

Seriously adorable!! I am also in awe of your sewing creations. Good luck with your family pics! What color scheme did you decide on?