A few weeks ago we headed to Saint George to get our family pictures taken. The greatest girl took our pictures, her name is Teria, her website is teriaphotography.blogspot.com. Her and her husband were even able to get my kids to smile. We are sooooo happy with our picture. We love having a memory of this time in our lives. She is just starting so visit her blog and get in before she becomes super popular :) Thanks so much Teria!
OHHH!!! I love love love them!!! the one with the kids up close you you 2 in the background is so great, well they are ALL so great! Hey brilliant friend, how do you make your header be a big picture like that?
Thanks guys! Lucia: I have no idea how I do it, I just upload the picture, I am in no way computer savvy. and I did make Samarrah's dress and Ayo's bow tie...they are super easy.
7 comments:
Love the pictures! Hope you guys are doing well!
So cute! Isn't she wonderful? You seriously have THE cutest family ever. Hope everything is going amazing for you!
OHHH!!! I love love love them!!! the one with the kids up close you you 2 in the background is so great, well they are ALL so great! Hey brilliant friend, how do you make your header be a big picture like that?
Darling pictures! Did you make your daughter's dress - it's darling!!
Thanks guys! Lucia: I have no idea how I do it, I just upload the picture, I am in no way computer savvy. and I did make Samarrah's dress and Ayo's bow tie...they are super easy.
You are so sweet! Thanks for the opportunity! You really have the cutest family ever. :)
cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! love the pics!
Post a Comment