Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As I was driving with the kids to JoAnn's tonight ( it is a common occurrence) it was really quiet in the car and I had the opportunity think about my life, and I felt overwhelmingly blessed. I have the most amazing children. They are well behaved, kind, loving and the best of friends, I could not ask for more. They have beautiful little testimonies. I have a husband that is more amazing than I ever deserved. He works so hard for our family. He has put his whole heart into going back to school to do something he loves and support our family. He does all of the ironing and gets upset if I don't wait for him to come home to do the laundry ( who does that :) He has never once said anything negative about me as a homemaker, mother or wife. After a long day he never comments on how the house looks, or the kids, or me for that matter, he just jumps in and helps. He is a fantastic dad! His kids adore him. When he is gone they always talk about him, and if we go out somewhere all they talk about is how they need to bring daddy next time. He gives them all of their baths and puts them to bed every night that he is home. I treasure this time we have now. Once he graduates we know we will not see him as much. We know how special this opportunity is for our family. There are things we want so badly now in life, but we know that the Lords timing is best for us. We have learned to count our blessings and be grateful for what we have. We are so blessed to be an eternal family! Sorry that was long but Prince deserves it.

Here are a few pictures from his birthday 2 months ago. My mom had knee surgery that day so she was down and out, but we all went to P.F. Changs for dinner and then did dessert and presents at home! We got him some new things to help him wash the cars, something else he insists on doing often :)



No comments: