Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa Train

First off: I finished the kids quilts! I am really happy with how they turned out, we are letting them open them early tomorrow! I hope they love them.

Samarrah's rocker quilt

Ayo's quilt (obviously)

So back in November we bought tickets to go on the Santa train in Boulder City, the train runs all year but in Dec. Santa comes on. We went with my sisters, mom and dad and niece and nephews. It was sooo much fun. The train ride was really neat, the adults had just as much fun as the kids.

Santa's sleigh!

Lovin Cousins

Always ready for a photo shoot.

So Handsome

The whole gang on the train (minus Prince the photographer)

She said she felt like a real cowgirl riding the rails!

enjoying the ride!

Our first ever in the history of Shoroye children non crying Santa picture!!!!!!!

Our Ride!

After the Train we decided to go walk the new bridge by Hoover Dam, it wasn't nearly as freaky as I thought it would be.

Samarrah had no fear!


The whole gang (minus me the photographer)

3 comments:

lacie tidwell said...

how fun!!! you look pretty Kelly! And great job on the quilts!!!

craftyashley said...

Those quilts are gorgeous. I may have to commission a few of my own?

And how fun! I totally forgot about the santa train! NEXT YEAR!

The Barbers said...

I love what you used to make Samara's quilt!