
I cannot wait for what this next year has in store for us. I love you tons babe!

New Years Eve I picked the kids up from my parents house while Prince was at work and we started the long haul towards midnight. We decided we were going to let the kids stay up this year and it was definitely an adventure. I had to include the picture in the bathtub because now they take baths seperatly being all modest and stuff, I don't like them growing up, but they are just so dang cute. We had chocolate fondue. It was super yummy and we finally got to use our findue pot that we have had for a year. Samarrah made it all the way to 10:15, but Ayo toughed it out all the way to midnight.

at 11:45 we headed out to the top of the parking garage at the South Point to watch the fireworks. The kids were scared off the drunk people who kept screaming Happy New Year. They did not understand why they were screaming. It was a nice warm 30 degrees outside so we bundled up. It was a great time for the kids first New Years stayin up.

Every year I take a picture of the kids right after midnight, their first picture of the year. These are the first pictures of them awake. After the fireworks we headed home and Samarrah was out immediately, but Ayo was up until 1am. I prepared myself to be woken up at 8 the next morning, but I had to wake them up at 10:45 because we had to be at my moms house at 11 so we could shop till we dropped.

With the new year brings new Primary classes. no longer do I have a child in nursery Ayo is a Sunbeam and Samarrah is a CTR 4. They both did great their first days.

There is no better way to get back to the daily grind at the beginning of the year than some snow. We were a little late to preschool because we had to play in the snow and take pictures.

I am so excited for what this new year holds for our family Whatever it is I know we can make it through anything. I feel like we are the Fantastic Four, we all were meant to be together, and we have a lot of fun along the way. I hope this new year brings safety, good health and fun times for all of you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment