Friday, February 18, 2011

You've had a birthday!

WOOHOOO we are back! We had a lot of family in town and now that the partying has stopped I am here to document the month of February starting with Princess Samarrahs 5th birthday. I cannot believe she is 5 it has flown by so fast. On her birthday she went to preschool and had a lot of fun. She took pink cupcakes for snacks and got a birthday crown.

Prince was able to head back from school real fast and have lunch with us at Mcdonalds before heading back to campus.

My brother and his wife were blessing their baby the Sunday after so we had A LOT of people coming into town, and my moms parents flew in on Samarrah's birthday so they were able to be at her little family party. She LOVED the makeup my Aunt Sue got her!

My sister gets all of her nieces and nephews nice books on their birthdays. Samarrah got another Fancy Nancy book, and I love that they will have a nice library of nice books when they get older.

I took Ayo to Walmart and let him pick something out for his sister, he hit the jackpot with the Tangled slippers and lip gloss. Me and Prince got her a Princess piano and some nail polish. Ayo did a great job of keeping his gift a secret, but all day told his sister "Mommy got you a piano" come on Ayo.



This year she wanted a purple dress for her birthday so I whipped one up for her. SHe loved twirling in it. I cannot believe she is 5!

Samarrah LOVES preschool and CTR 4. She has come so far in not being so shy. SHe is so kind. She definitely is little miss diva but we are working on that:) She has a testimony of the gospel. She knows Jesus is her brother and that she can pray to Heavenly Father for help. She dresses everyday with the goal of being modest. She loves all things girlie, makeup, purses, shoes, dresses. She is a great big sister and wonderful daughter. Having her was one of the best decisions we ever made. She has brought so much joy. WE LOVE YOU SAMARRAH!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I love you too Sam!! You are such a wonderful girl:-) Kelly and Prince you are doing an amazing job as parents. Keep up the good work!!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Happy Birthday Samarrah. And I will never get over your talent Kelly, just "whipping it up" haha. Miss you guys but glad to see you are so happy.