

Half of our cheer squad. I never could have done it without them. My dad, Prince and the kids followed us to park ahead of us and cheer. It was so cute the kids kept yelling Faster Mommy...they didn't realize I was going fast :)

We Finished 2 hours and 40 minutes I was just hoping to finish so I am extremely happy with our time. It was an adventurous ride. My mom was the only one who wiped out and with style I might add.



Future Bikers of America. The kids are so excited to ride in races when they get older.
We hope to head back in Oct. and ride again with the boys this time.
3 comments:
Way to go girl!! you've inspired me! I totally want to do a race now!!OH and I miss your face
We basically rocked it out. Next time we go up to the 50 mile ride!!!
Nice job Kelly! You are amazing! Pretty sure I couldn't make it like a mile on a bike so thirty is incredible. Proud of ya!
Post a Comment