For breakfast he wanted chocolate donuts so that is what we had!
Ayo loves macaroni and cheese, so for his birthday I bought Cars 2 macaroni and cheese, he loved it! and we got to eat it at Grandmas house!
We bought them the funniest suckers with mater teeth. They got a kick out of that!
For dinner he chose fettucini alfredo and chicken. This boy loves Noodles and rice. He can eat his body weight in them!
All Ayo wanted to do for his birthday was go on a bike ride. After Prince came home from work we headed out. This little boy could ride his bike for miles. He LOVES riding his bike!




After the bike ride my family came over to open presents and have cupcakes and ice cream. He needed a little help from Grandpa!
After presents it was time to play! He loves the remote control car Auntie Melany got him and we have read the books Auntie Alyson got him many times. Me and Prince got him lots of Cars stuff and a Toy Story Operation game that I got for 2.00 with coupon and a little kids rocking chair that I got for 3.00 at a garage sale! sshhhh he doesn't know :)
Ayo Iwe cannot believe you are 4. We love you and look forward to many more Birthdays to come!!!!
1 comment:
I Love That Boy!
Post a Comment