I bought Samarrah and myself matching charm bracelets. Something for her to wear from us so that if she start to feel nervous or anxious alone at school she would have it. She woke up ready and excited for school. I could tell she was a little nervous, but it helped that her best friend from Primary is in her class.
She got all dolled up in her uniform that she picked just for the first day. I was kind of hesitant about uniforms, but now I love them. She looks so stinking cute, and all of the kids look really nice.
Ayo misses her so much while she is gone.
The First day of school twins! Samarrah thought it was pretty neat that they had the first day of school together.
I am proud of myself for holding the tears in so well. It is such a plethora of emotions. I was SO proud of her and the wonderful young girl she is. I was excited for her, but sad that those days of her being so young and being my shadow are over and she is growing up!
Her classroom was so neat. I love her teacher so far and she seems great with the young kids.
When we told her we were leaving she asked us if we could stay a little longer, I almost lost it then. She did fantastic her first day.
We were 20 minutes early to pick her up. She only goes half day, and luckily two and a half hours flies by. My dad and mom and sisters all had the day off yesterday because my grandparents flew in to town, so they all stopped by to pick her up also, she LOVED that.
After we headed to Steak and Shake to celebrate Samarrah's first day of school and also my dad's birthday. It was great food and lots of fun. Yesterday was really, really busy, but I look forward to all Samarrah will learn and experience ths year, and now I should enjoy it because If Prince gets a job here we are seriously considering home schooling.
Saturday we took Samarrah to the salon to get a manicure for her first day of school, she thought it was the coolest thing ever and loved being pampered. She got pink nails with green flowers. I am afraid we have created a monster :)
Next week my baby goes to preschool, hopefully I hold up well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment