Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fathers Day

We were so lucky this year to spend Fathers Day with my grandparents here. I got the boys all matching ties for Fathers day (Thanks Auntie Alyson). They all looked so handsome!
Addy playing cars with his big brother!
Addy with Grandpa.
Addy loved the watermelon we had for dinner.
Love these 3 men so much, I am so lucky to have them in my life and be sealed forever to them. Happy Fathers Day to them! They are the best!
Teaching GGMA how to play Fruit Ninja on her IPad.
I took the kids to the dollar store to pick out presents. They got GGPA a motorcycle and a tap light, Grandpa a Snake and slingshot, and for Daddy a snake and a spider, hence the snake on his head :)
We tired Addy out. I love this kid!
Addy and Auntie Melany
Our precious family!

No comments: