Monday, August 19, 2013
Family Reunion Part 4: Family Pictures
We took the opportunity while we were all together to get some family pictures. With 9 little kids it was an adventure. Here are a few of my kiddies and family. We were first to go and it was raining as you can tell from our shirts, and who knew it was so humid in Colorado? My hair was not my friend, but I am so happy to have these snapshots of memories to keep forever. The kids were troopers about taking pictures in the rain. I am so blessed to have such a great family! I have amazing parents who taught us not just by words but by actions that family is the most important thing in the world, I hope to teach my children the same. Other things may change us but we start and end with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment