
CONGRATULATIONS Melany on your (gradumacation :)) graduation from High School.

the whole fam came out for the joyous event!
Seeing Melany graduate reminded me of how far I have come in the last six years. (Yes it has been six years) Here is my journey.

After high school I went to BYU-Idaho and made some life long friends.

Through a series of random events I met an amazing man and we were engaged in Hawaii August of 2004

December 31, 2004 we were married in the Las Vegas Temple for all eternity. 3 days after we were married we headed off the Hawaii, not for a honeymoon, but to live for 16 months. Living at BYU-Hawaii was the most amazing experience. I made friends with people from every country you can think of, and probably some you have never heard of.

In February of 2006 I was blessed to become a mother to beautiful Samarrah. She was born in Hawaii and has the island spirit in her. She is my greatest example, and lots of times my bestest friend.

After moving from Hawaii we found ourselves in St. George. We were suprised to find that we were expecting again, and became the proud parents of Ayo (pronounced I-O). His name translated means Joy in Prince's language, Yoruba. It must have been fate that we named him that because he is pure joy. Looking over the past six years I can't believe I am where I am, but wouldn't want it any other way. I have been blessed beyond anything I could have ever hoped for.
No comments:
Post a Comment