Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kids Festival







On Saturday we took the kids to this kids Festival they had at the Towns Square. It was a blast, the kids loved running in the water (it was so freakin HOT). Samarrah got a flower balloon, and they both sat still long enough to get their faces painted it was such a fun time. There are always fun things to do here, and most of all it wore out the kids so we were ALL able to take naps when we got home. I was a great family Saturday.

4 comments:

Janssen said...

Your family is so cute! Fun to see what you guys are up to!

The Harris Family said...

Hi Kelly!! How fun that you have a blog! I am excited to be able to keep up on your cute family! Is that the water park by the school district office in St. George? I love that park!!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you put that Barney song on as a joke...

amber belmonte said...

hey kelly :) i love your blog too! it's been forever! your family is SO BEAUTIFUL! does tyler have a blog too?