Monday, August 11, 2008

Girls Weekend



So a few months ago, I thought maybe me and my mom and sisters could have a girls weekend before Melany went to school, but mom and dad gave us the bet girls weekend EVER. On Friday night my dad surprised us with tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. So Phantom has never really been my thing, but I am in LOVE with the play, it was the most AMAZING thing I have ever seen. We were in the seventh row in the center. Then on Saturday we spent three hours at Deseret Industries trying on anything and everything. We found the cutest things (we have decided the DI trip will become an annual thing during girls weekend). It was so much fun! How lucky I am to have such an amazing family. It was the best start to a great tradition.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Super fun! Phantom is in Portland right now and I am pining to go!