Tonight Samarrah went on her first daddy daughter date. She has been talking about it all day, and was beyond excited. She wanted to wear a nice dress and have me put a pretty bow in her hair. I think she felt sooo special. They went to PetSmart to look at the animals and of course they had to get ice cream. It was also great getting to spend some time at home alone with Ayo, we read books, and he was more relaxed that I have seen him in a long time. He is my cuddlebug and it makes me so happy that he still loves to cuddle with me. I forgot how simple it was with one child :) We are starting to see how important it is to do things seperately with the kids alone, and are going to do this every month, it was so neat to see the excitement on Samarrah's face that she was going out on a date alone with Daddy! I just have the most amazing children :) and a great husband who loves to spend time with his children.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Daddy Daughter date
Tonight Samarrah went on her first daddy daughter date. She has been talking about it all day, and was beyond excited. She wanted to wear a nice dress and have me put a pretty bow in her hair. I think she felt sooo special. They went to PetSmart to look at the animals and of course they had to get ice cream. It was also great getting to spend some time at home alone with Ayo, we read books, and he was more relaxed that I have seen him in a long time. He is my cuddlebug and it makes me so happy that he still loves to cuddle with me. I forgot how simple it was with one child :) We are starting to see how important it is to do things seperately with the kids alone, and are going to do this every month, it was so neat to see the excitement on Samarrah's face that she was going out on a date alone with Daddy! I just have the most amazing children :) and a great husband who loves to spend time with his children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun for her! she looks adorable in her dress!
What a cute idea! I love that she was so excited!
Post a Comment