Sunday, September 14, 2008
Temple Trip
Last weekend we had some things to take care of in Vegas so we stayed at my parents house. (thanks mom and dad for letting us play house in your home.) and on Saturday we took the kids to the Vegas temple. They have never been to the Vegas temple before so it was fun to take them there. It was a little surreal returning to the temple with 2 kids after being married there almost 4 years ago. It is my most favorite temple and such a calming place. It's been a rough year for us, things don't always go the way I want, but later on I realize Heavenly Fathers way was so much better than mine and I am grateful for His patience with me. We have grown SO much as a family this year and are still learning every day. We have learned that Heavenly Father knows our little family here in St. George and has blessed us with an amazing bishop, and the best family ever to be our support, and many times His hands to bless us here on Earth. I can honestly say that I am grateful for every trial big and small that has come our way. As we plan for our future I feel like we have learned so many things that we can take with us to prepare us even better for whatever lies ahead for our family. The biggest blessing in our lives started at the Las Vegas Temple, that blessing of an eternal family. It is the spiritual glue that holds us together in this life and the next, and that is a blessing that I am eternally grateful for. So I hope you enjoy the pictures of the kiddies mostly, they loved the temple. Samarrah was pretty bummed that we had to leave before she could get married. Whenever I ask her where she is going to get married she says "The temple Mommy". I can't wait for that day (okay she's only 2 and a half so nothing to soon.) But someday!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
From your lips to heaven's big ole' honkin ears. I sure hope you can. And yes, Brad's brother is a single, witty, RM. No comment. Love ya.
P.S. I have already fallen out of the bed at four in the morning. I also took my bookshelf and top of the nightstand with me. It's just cause I got skills.
P.P.S. You have the cutest little family EVER!!!
Post a Comment