Oct. !st was Nigerian Independence day! It is so much fun to have an extra holiday to decorate for and celebrate. The kids wore their Nigerian shirts and we had a few decorations courtesy of the dollar store. Prince made his stew that he always makes and that I pretty much lived on when I was pregnant with Samarrah it is scrumptious. It is so great to be able to celebrate this with our kids and help them learn more about this culture and heritage that they are a part of. Happy Nigerian Independence Day!!!
Yeah! Happy Nigerian Independence Day! Those shirts are adoreable- how are you guys? We're good- no baby yet- you;ll definately know when she comes- and let me know next time your in Vegas!!! Miss ya!
Kelly! Your family is adorable! Happy Nigerian Day! I love the decorated cake and all! Looked like fun! I blog hopped to you through Tavia's blog, I hope you don't mind! Our blog is private and I would love to have ya check it out! Send me your email address to callijanjan02@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite! Hope all is well! Calli (Clark) Kelly
3 comments:
You guys are so cute/adorable!!!
Yeah! Happy Nigerian Independence Day! Those shirts are adoreable- how are you guys? We're good- no baby yet- you;ll definately know when she comes- and let me know next time your in Vegas!!! Miss ya!
Kelly! Your family is adorable! Happy Nigerian Day! I love the decorated cake and all! Looked like fun! I blog hopped to you through Tavia's blog, I hope you don't mind! Our blog is private and I would love to have ya check it out! Send me your email address to callijanjan02@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite! Hope all is well!
Calli (Clark) Kelly
Post a Comment