Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Treats

Halloween this year was lots of fun. I have never been a big Halloween person, but love it now that I have kids. Thi year I made Samarrah a tutu, and with the addition of the special tiara Grandma O got her she was a fairy princess. After my sister suggested we make Ayo a tutu and get him some tights so he can be a male ballerina Prince decided he needed a very manly costume, so he was an army man. They both loved dressing up and trick or treating. We did the ward trunk or treat on Wednesday and then on Halloween we did trick or treating at the mall and the Zion Outlets. They got tons of candy, and after sifting out the vomit inducing candy ( peanuts for Samarrah) they are thoroughly enjoying it. It was tons of fun memories!!!





1 comment:

Alyson said...

Oh my crap... that is all I can say, they are adorable!
P.S. I stil think AYO would have made a great male ballerina.