So I hacked the hair and we spent most of the weekend in Vegas with the kids. On thursday me, my mom, Sister and SIL went to Kingman Arizona for a taste of home cooking class. It was alot of fun! As always I did not win anything, but it is expected. :) it gave me a new desire to cook new and exciting things and hopefully I will be loaded with cooking acutrements and cookbooks for Christmas...wink....wink :) Then on Saturday we went to my dads company BBQ the kids had lots of fun and ate lots of food. Samarrah loved jumping in the bouncer and Ayo loved when my dad threw him up on the bounce house. It was a sucessful weekend for of love, sweat and tears.
New hair do!
Al and Ayo at the BBQ
Mom, Dad and Samarrah
Ayo swinging
Samarrah swinging
Throwing Ayo on the bounce house
Samarrah jumping
5 comments:
CUTE hair! What a fun weekend! Next time, CALL me when you're in town! I am itching to see you!!
My son in terrified of the bounce house but maybe throwing him against it would have a different effect.
I love the new cut! You can really pull off bangs!
And how could you come to Vegas and not see me?! (I know, everything is eventually about me)
Also, check out my Recipe of the Day blog- http://cookingconundrum.blogspot.com/
I too have had the desire to cook lately.
I know how it can be- especially visiting family in town!Life's busy! I just miss you- I REALLY hope we can see each other the Wed before thanksgiving! You are ROCKIN' that hair! It looks fantastic! You've inspiried me to go get my haircut this week!:)
Fun pics! I love the one of you and Samarrah! So sweet!
Post a Comment