Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was so fun. My sister in law Michelle made a delicious meal. It was so relaxing to just hang out with family. We even went bowling for my mom's birthday on Saturday. It was Prince's first time and he did really well. After boxes of Christmas decorations and saying "Don't touch that tree" fifty times already I am starting to wish Thanksgiving had never ended.
Thanksgiving dinner

Traditional holiday breakfast of monkey bread.

My Dad and Ayo at the park.

Samarrah at the park

Prince doing all of the dinner dishes!

Splashing in the rain puddles in Grandma's backyard.

Prince bowling

The kids were great at the bowling alley because we kept them fed!

My mom's birthday was Friday. She is 50 but does not look a day over 30. She is pretty much the most amazing person I know. Happy Birthday Mom we love you!!!

5 comments:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Kelly, your kids are so, so, so, adorable! The picture of them playing in the rain in the backyard is too cute! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Fun Thanksgiving. Bowling, that's a great tradition. I love the kids in the rain too adorable! Good job on getting the hubby to help with the dishes. ;)

craftyashley said...

You have such a cute family. I miss being in the same ward with your Mom- she's so awesome!

...and Calli! What's up! I haven't seen you yet!

lacie tidwell said...

What a fun thanksgiving!!! I was sad I missed you- it gets crazy during that weekend! Anyhow, I talked to Laura and she said you'll be down around Christmas? We're DEFINATELY going to see each other- it WILL happen! I miss ya! By the way- LOVE the pics of your kids- seriously cute!

Melany said...

If you truly wanted to love and honor our A-M-A-Z-I-N-G mother, you should probably take down those pictures of her in her bathrobe. And mom, if you are reading this, I think you look hot. Dad agrees.