Today was my 25th birthday, and I don't feel any different, I still had to wake up and take care of my kids, and do everything I do every day. But compared to my birthday last year, ( which slipped my husbands mind). Samarrah did not quite understand that it was my birthday, and sang happy birthday to everyone she knows all through the day. Prince took us to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and they made me sit on the birthday saddle, it was pretty hilarious. Prince got me the book i had been wanting, and my brothers and sisters got me a georgeous clock, and I got my jogging stroller with my birthday money from my parents and grandparents it is a $250 stroller that we got brand new,(it was a store model) for $99. It has already been used quite a bit and I LOVE it, I have even run with it. My amazing husband also got me a dairy queen ice cream cake, my favorite. Thank you to everyone for the birthday calls, cards and amazingly thoughtful gifts, I am the luckiest girl ever.
My greatest presents!!!

My beautiful pink stroller

My amazing clock from the bros and sisters! Love you guys

My beautiful cake, Prince was so great this birthday and made me feel super special. Love you babe, you are the bestest best!!!
11 comments:
Hey Kelly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you had a GREAT day. I LOVE your clock. So cute!
happy birthday kelly! :)
Happy Birthday Kelly! Yay 25! I love my jogging stroller it is heaven to be able to just take Skylee with me when I go out. That looks like a great stroller. Baskin Robbin cakes are the best!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Awesome clock! And adorable stroller! Don't you just love jogging strollers?!
Kelly!!! Happy Birthday- yesterday! I'm so glad it was fun! Did you get a picture on the birthday sattle? And, i'm dying to know where you got your stroller, my goodwill double stroller is on its last leg- or wheel.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yeehaw! (meaning the saddle at dinner:) It sounds like you had an AWESOME day (you deserve it) that ice cream cake looks AWESOME- I really want an ice cream cake now... but my birhtday isn't for six months- can I still have an ice cream cake? Anyhow- I love that clock- it is beautiful! Killer stroller too! Love it!
Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday Dearest wonderfullest big sister Kelly...Happy Birthday to You!!!I love you sis!!!
Sounds like a great day! I love ice cream cake. Yum!
Sorry this is kinda late!! Happy Birthday anyway!
Did you get a Bob stroller???
I'm feeling pretty jealous!
Hi Kelly, Will you email me so that I have your email address. Thanks Much! jsnorton05@gmail.com
Post a Comment