Riding bikes! They love to ride there bikes down the sidewalk right into the wall, and then they just stay there togethre, it is really cute!
I have been honing my coupon skill and got all of these groceries for 10.41, a savings of 45.50. I think I am addicted!
I made these cute travel wipe cases!
Made the matching diaper caddy bags. You can fit a few diapers and a travel wipe case in them and it is really nice when you don't carry a diaper bag anymore.
i made this cute little shirt for Samarrah.
and of course some chocolate! Chocolate caramel chex mix!
7 comments:
FUN! I love the wipes/diaper carrier cases! Way cute! I need to post pics- you've inspiried me to search for the camera cord...:)
You are one crafty girl! Wow!
Wow, that's so great! You should post tutorials for your CUTE projects, and of course your sweet deals, as I am also addicted to a steal of a deal!
Can I just say... of course I can what are you gonna do to stop me. You are freaking amazing!!!I love your crafty projects and your stylish sense of good bargains and hot shoes. Plus your kids are pretty cute I guess:)
nice job on the grocery thing it's fun huh? If you find any good sales let me know:) You are really talented with your abilities to make things! Wow!
Sounds like you guys have been busy busy. Our weather is the best huh? I'm up North right now and I love being here with my fam, but am really missing our nice sunny weather.
i need this recipe! Can you email it to me?!?!
Post a Comment