Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lets go Lakers Lets Go!!!

A few weeks ago we took the kids to the Lakers Preseason game here in town. Prince and I went to a preseason game when we lived in Hawaii and had a blast taking the kids. Technically it is against all that I am to like the Lakers, but my husband love them so I am trying to be the suportive wife. Ayo wore his Bryant jersey and I amade Samarrah a purple and yellow dress I made from some shirts I got a DI, can't beat a 2 dollar dress. It was a lot of fun and of course the lakers won, they beat the kings! the kids loved clapping and yelling for the team, and got down with their bad selves when the lakers girls were dancing.




2 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Looks like fun. Yeah, we're kinda not Laker fans but it's still fun to go to those games no matter who is playing. Esp. if the husband loves them:) Hey I was wondering if I could get your address. Skylee has a sticker club thing she wants to send to Ayo and Samarrah. If you want to email it to me that would be awesome- telshawinger@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Nathan said...

How is everything in Las Vegas? We would like to come down sometime.

Let us know a good time.