Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloweeeeeen

So I am an uber slacker and am just now posting Halloween. We had a lot of fun this year, we went to the ward trunk or treat and had a blast trick or treating with friends, and the kids got TONS of candy! We cut ourselves a super cute pumpkin, and on Halloween we braved the crowds at towns square and took kids trick or treating, it was crazy crowded, but a great memory for us. I let the kids pick what they wanted to be this year, I would love to have them match, but I figure they have to wear it so let them choose. Samarrah wanted to be a butterfly so I made her a tutu dress and some antenna, gave her some wings and she was good to go. Ayo kept saying he wanted to be a car car driver (race car driver) I tried for so long to convince him he wanted to be something easier to make...but in the end I went and got some black and white checkered fabric and made him pants and added long sleeves to his cars birthday shirt and he was good to go. So I guess if he felt like a car car driver that's what matters. It was so fun to see them get into it this year. Childhood is magical!









3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

So So cute! You are amazing with your talent to make things.. gotta say I don't have that;) The costumes turned out great and it sounded like you guys had fun. So glad to hear.

Anonymous said...

Fun Halloween and cute costumes.

Kelly Shoroye said...

Hey KDOG good I love those pics and whoo are those 2 kiddies they are just too beautiful and handsome shiiiiiii oh my gosh tell them Prince would like too see them ok

peace out
OMO BABA AGBA