
It has been a wild ride. I did not know someone could learn and grow so much in such a short amount of time. We have learned how to do that together, how to work through the trials life throws at us and stay close to the Spirit for comfort and knowledge of the path our family should take.

It has been a fun 5 years full of lots of love and laughter. There has been a lot of bumps along the way, but we have survived them so far, and are thankful for all that we have. Having our Anniversary on New Years Eve is nice because the New Year really is a new year for us for our marriage!

We are so grateful for these two kiddies. We are grateful that we chose to be sealed for eternity and they are ours FOREVER. We love them so much!
So here is to another year and hopefully many many more to come. I love you babe. You are an amazing Father and Husband. I cannot imagine our life without you. I am happy we get to spend forever together!
( We have a ton of pictures from all of our Christmas activities so check back for those in the New Year. We wish you all a GREAT New Year!!!)
1 comment:
congrats you guys!!
Post a Comment