Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!

Today was Samarrah's first day as a sunbeam!!

She has been asking for a while now about going to big kid primary. She was so excited. She picked out her outfit, and did great in Sunbeams!!! We teach the 10 year olds so their was a little overlap where we were in Primary with her, and I just about cried. She is getting so big so fast!

I made the kids church bags to hold their books and crayons. It is so nice having them carry their own bags. They love having their own bags with their own toys and books.

I had to include a picture of my handsome man, he is so adorable!

Yesterday my mom braided Samarrah's hair for the first time. THe braiding went well, the combing beforehand not so much! We need to get her in for a haircut, but her hair is a learning process, and we are definetly still learning. She loved having her braids, and she looked like such a cutie!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! Hope you guys are doing well!

Janssen said...

Those bags are darling! You are so creative.