Christmas Day this year was great. Since there was a lot of us it took a while to open all of the presents, It was so much fun to see what everyone got. there were so many thoughtful gifts. The kids got some really fun gifts, Ayo got a table that has roads and bridges, and he is still playing with it all of the time, he got a car bed so now he can even sleep in a car! Samarrah got a camera, she LOVES it! She also got a dress up box and is now always dressed to the nines! I got some beautiful table runners that my mom made, one for Christmas one for valentines day and one for Halloween...They are BEAUTIFUL! My mom also made scarves for all of us and they are of course gorgeous! I also got Photoshop, I have started learning and am having a lot of fun! My thoughtful husband got me one of those handheld sewing machines like on the infomercials, it is a lot of fun and so cute of him.
This is the quilt I made for Prince for Christmas, I am really excited about how it turned out!

Here are a few pictures of Christmas, it was a lot of fun to be with family and enjoy each others company. It was a relaxing Christmas.

It is so fun to see the joy on my kids faces when they see others open gifts, tthey were so excited to see others get things they had wanted. It was also a grea time to teach them about the real meaning of Christmas now that they are older and understand it a little more.







No comments:
Post a Comment