Sunday, March 7, 2010

Superstars and Sorrow

So the day has come, Prince found a man who bought our totaled car. He gave us really good money for it considering the car was totaled in the accident. It was SOOO sad to see it go, that car was a part of the family...it was my husbands baby. So of course in memory of it we had a photo shoot before it was taken away. That photo shoot only includes the back of the car, because that was the pretty part &hearts&hearts&hearts MY hubby is such a stud! ( F.Y.I. that is not a necklace he wears on a daily basis. Samarrah got it for him at the dollar store and it has hung on his rearview mirror for 2 years)


Now onto the superstars. This dress I made for Samarrah out of a Miley Cyrus dress from Walmart. We call it her rockstar dress, so the other day she found some high heels and wanted to do a photoshoot. She doesn't have to ask e twice. The boy was not as thrilled, but he was just as cute. Here are some of our pictures from that day. Man I love these kids more than anything. The are the light in my life.


I love their feet. So stinkin' cute!





Man what a gorgeous group I have got. I love these 3 to death, and luckily forever!

3 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

I love all the photo shoots! Sorry about the car, what a bummer

Linds said...

Serious? Could you guys have cuter children? Geezers.
P.S. I have those heels...Mmm, got em at Ross! P.S.S. Thanks for linkin up to me :)

CamKamFam said...

the dress is so cute! what did it look like before? good job...poor prince...beautiful kids!