Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday boy!

Our baby boy turned three a few weeks ago. I cannot believe he is 3. Time flies by so fast. He is funny, witty, rambunctious, and full of joy. He is such a little boy sometimes bouncing off the walls. He woke up a few days after his birthday and did not want to wear diapers anymore, and has done quite well since. We had a little party for him on his birthday. I made him a train cake, his only request was a choo-choo birthday.




I made him a car holder, it folds up into the perfect travel size.


His Daddy got him a super cute Handy Manny shirt


Auntie Melany got him a baseball mitt and ball that he LOVES.


His sister got him a dump truck, he loves it because it makes awesome noises.


every birthday Auntie Alyson gets the kids a book, I think it is a great tradition. This book is nursery rhymes twisted, all the rhymes are about cars and trucks.


I made him a rocking birthday shirt.

We are so proud of who you are and the joy you bring to our family. We love you Ayo!
Love, Dad, Mom and Sister

1 comment:

Kelly Shoroye said...

O YES HE IS A BIG PAPA NOW... WELL AYO LOVE YOU... SAM IS GONNA GET HER OWN TOO NEXT YEAR. DADDY LOVE YOU GUYS