So it is not the best picture, but that is our samarrah looking out the window at Lucky our family dog who was 16 years old. He was put to sleep on Tuesday. He was an amazing dog. When I told Samarrah that next time we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house Lucky will not be there. She wanted to know where he went, and i told her that he went to go live with Jesus. As I was holding back tears, she surprised me in the way only a two year can, she got very excited and said, "Lucky playing at the park with Jesus" I told her yes, and she was so excited and proceeded to tell her daddy and brother. Lucky will definetly be missed. What a beautiful spirit Samarrah has. She has such a great love and understanding of our Savior.
Friday, June 27, 2008
A Beautiful Spirit
So it is not the best picture, but that is our samarrah looking out the window at Lucky our family dog who was 16 years old. He was put to sleep on Tuesday. He was an amazing dog. When I told Samarrah that next time we go to Grandma and Grandpa's house Lucky will not be there. She wanted to know where he went, and i told her that he went to go live with Jesus. As I was holding back tears, she surprised me in the way only a two year can, she got very excited and said, "Lucky playing at the park with Jesus" I told her yes, and she was so excited and proceeded to tell her daddy and brother. Lucky will definetly be missed. What a beautiful spirit Samarrah has. She has such a great love and understanding of our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweetheart! I'm so sorry to hear about your doggy, it's rough losing a pet.
Post a Comment