Thursday, October 16, 2008

Supermodel!

So for those of you who get the weekly church news you may have noticed a handsome little boy on the conference page, Yes it is our little Ayo! What a looker!
If you want to check it out.......and scroll down
http://www.ldschurchnews.com/cn/view/1,1721,500007070,00.html

8 comments:

amber belmonte said...

oh my gosh! that's so cool kelly! he looks ADORABLE! i love his hat!

Dave and Jana said...

Kelly! How cute is he!?!??! I have a blog too...

davidandjana.blogspot.com

Janssen said...

Wow! Very cool! And he looks adorable!

Lucia said...

Holy cow! Cute! This is hillarious because we have a friend that buys his kids new outfits every conference and loiters around temple square in hopes of getting their picture in the ensign. hehe! I'm so proud to know someone that beat'm to it without even trying. But seriously, isn't having kids that are ADORABLE just icing on the mommy cake! Oh, and where did you get that hat? I've been looking for one for my boys.

lacie tidwell said...

That is an adoreable pic!!!! Seriously, those pics are amazing!!

The Harris Family said...

Kelly...that is so cool! He is totally a supermodel in the making! i LOVE his outfit...too cute!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

:) That's so great. What a sweetheart. You have a famous little boy ;) haha Sweet picture, handsome boy.

Brookelynn J said...

He looks great for his debut! I have to say though that you took some professional quality pictures of the kids, they look absolutely beautiful! Ayo totally works that hat! Great find!