So for a while now I have seen so many boutique kids stores with tutus and lots of friends blogs with them and really wanted one for Samarrah so I decided to look into how to make one, and googled it. It turns out it is even easier that I thought! I just went out and bought some tulle today and it took about 2 hours. It was a blast to make and even more fun to see Samarrah love it so much! It is really really easy if anyone wants to know how.

"Look mommy I'm shakin my booty"


5 comments:
The picture on the stairs is too cute!
Dang sister that beautiful tutued daughter of yours could pass for a 5 year old. You have the cutest kids and are the craftiest, coolest, most splendiforous mamma. When the time comes you must teach me how to be cool like you, between you and mom I know I can't go wrong.
Those are adorable pictures! Nice job on making it too. It's really cute! Thanks for letting me come visit today:) Your kids are adorable!
You are very welcome. It was fun to visit. I really do want to get our kids together so let me know what are good days for you and we can take them to the park or just meet at one of our houses if you want. I love that slide show of Ayo and Samarrah ( sorry if I spelt it wrong).
OOO I want to know how to make them! I just made one for me for halloween and it required no sewing! Your daughter looks beautiful!
Post a Comment